Beginning in the 2022/2023 season NW Elite FC launched a year-round Development Academy program for U8 to U10 players. Seasonal registration options as well. The Northwest Elite FC Development Academy is for boys and girls born between 2016-2014.
View more details about the Development Academy program
The continuation of the foundations built in the Development Academy, our U11-U14 Competitive program offers the serious soccer player the opportunity to continue to advance their skills and understanding of the game as a year-round team member. Our primary goal in working with players in these age groups is continuing to develop and build upon the individual player's technical development and proficiency in a number of skills, and bringing in additional tactical understanding in team play, and crucially, continuing to build the player's love and enjoyment of the game as a player and spectator.
At these specific ages, we aim to minimize focus on team outcomes–choosing to prepare our players for future success by focusing on the individual outcomes within their control–contributing to team success.
Our U15-U19 Competitive program is one of the final phases of development within our club. This program rounds out our foundation of youth programs, offering the serious soccer player the opportunity to continue to advance their skills and understanding of the game. Our primary goal in working with players at the high school level is continued building and refinement of each player's technical development and proficiency in a number of skills; putting a greater emphasis on tactical understanding with broader team understanding of the game. We also aim to continue to build the player's love and enjoyment of the game as a player and spectator, teaching players how to watch and analyze games to increase their own knowledge and understanding of the game.
At this older age group, there is going to be a greater emphasis on team outcomes, while maintaining a focus on team improvement and lessons learned from both winning and losing.
For more information about our girls Elite level programming, please visit these pages:
U11-U19 Girls Competitive Program Membership Includes:
• Program led by Girls Director of Coaching, Alec Ingraham
• 2-3x week training
• Professional coaches, specialty training
• Fall League U11-U15 | Winter League U15-U19 | Spring League U11-U14
• Game film recording (when available) and occasional video analysis
• Entry into one of the OYSA Cups
• Tournament participation: Teams are expected to play in 2-4 local or travel tournaments throughout the year. These tournaments are hand-selected by the team's coaching staff.
• USYS player card and insurance
• THPRD field access for team training and home games
• Club administration (player and team registration, rostering, player cards, scheduling, communication)
• Total Global Sports TOTALPlayer membership and access to Recruiting Resource Center (for U15-U19)
• Athletic training support from Orthopedic + Fracture Specialists
• Weekly Keeper Training for team keepers
• Team Snap Premium subscription
• Held annually in May
• Pre-registration required
• Registration Deadline May 5
• $50 non-refundable tryout fee
no additional cc fee for tryouts
• $400 Player Commitment Deposit due May 15th
• Membership Fees are non-refundable
• Uniform kits are additional expense
• Team travel expenses are additional
• Payment plans are available
Northwest Elite FC
2850 SW Cedar Hills Blvd #1 Beaverton, OR 97005
Email: [email protected]